ARRI’s M18 HMI Lamphead (110/220 VAC) is a newly designed, more efficient lamp head built to work with a new power class of lamp: the 1800W SE HMI (not included), which has an average life of 750 hours, a luminous efficacy of 92 lumens/watt, and a Color Rendering Index (CRI) greater than 90 at 6000K. The M18 is an open-face, lensless fixture that combines the characteristics of a PAR and a Fresnel, creating diverging rays of light to produce a very crisp shadow. It can operate on a 20A circuit.
(1) M18 HMI Lamphead (110/220 VAC)
(1) 4-Leaf Barndoor Set for ARRI T5 & ST2 Studio Fresnel
(1) Head to Ballast Cable 575/1200/1800W – 50′
(1) 1200/1800W Electronic Ballast with DMX and ALF (120-220 VAC)
(1) Arri Scrim Bag with 1 Full Single, 1 Half Single, 1 Half Double, 2 Full Double